Today’s Sunday Love is all about art, with a little bit of illustration and a lot of sculpture.
1. Willy Verginer‘s figurative sculptures are fascinating. Made out of wood these sculptures are lifelike and whimsical and become surreal after being dipped in paint.
2. Glassy pools of used motor oil spread inside a Swiss church to reflect the architectural details. This was an unusual creation by Swiss artist Romain Crelier – La Mise en Abîme. This artwork installation used pools of motor oil to create reflections of it’s surroundings. More images can be found here.
3. William Lequier‘s fluid sculptures remind me of the ocean. Fluid glass sculptures inspired by both the harmony and random forces found in nature.
4. Why limit happy hour to an hour?
5. Nicoletta Ceccoli‘s illustrations are beautiful. They are dreamlike and pretty, yet some of them look a little sinister, but in such a cute way.
I hope you enjoyed today’s Sunday Love.
Have a wonderful day.